Water has been a persistent killer of children for as long as children have been around, and drowning continues to take the lives of around 1000 children each year. Another 5000 or so will drown yet survive, but many suffer serious brain damage as a result. You can help us change these numbers.
Our water safety curriculum will teach kids how to recognize the signs of drowning (so that they can alert an adult if someone is in trouble), and also teach them how to keep from getting into dangerous situations themselves.
Water Safety Curriculum Resources
- Water Safety Activities for Kids
- Water Safety Coloring Pages
- Water Safety Games for Kids
- Water Safety Worksheets for Kids
- Swim lessons save lives! If you have an opportunity to enroll in swim lessons or support such a program at your school or child care center, please do do.
Additional Water Safety Resources for Teachers
- Water Safety Book: A fun book for kids ages 4-10 that teaches children important water safety rules.