All parents want their children to be healthy. Yet a huge part of maintaining your child’s health depends on maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle, and unfortunately, this is an area where many families are struggling. Child obesity rates have skyrocketed over recent decades, and they continue to climb. The latest estimates suggest that half of all kids being born today will go on to develop type-2 diabetes in their lifetime, a frightening statistic that speaks to just how horrid our eatiang and exercising habits have become.
Keeping your family fit and healthy
The information in this area is intended to help all families maintain a healthy life style — those who are already fit and active, as well as those who are struggling with Aweight problems. sPlease utilize this information to the fullest extent possible.
- Effects & Consequences of Childhood Obesity
- Child Obesity As Child Abuse
- How Obesity Is Killing Kids – Literally
- Lost Life & Premature Death Due to Obesity
- The Decreased Quality of Life Among Obese Children & Individuals
- The Increased Risk of Chronic Pain & Injury in Overweight or Obese Children
- The Risk of Diabetes in Overweight & Obese Children
- The Psychological Effects of Being Overweight or Obese
- Vitamins & Minerals
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Calories & Children
- Diets for Children
- Symptoms of Childhood Obesity: The Problems Experienced by Overweight Children