It’s every parents worst fear: having their child vanish into thin air, never to be seen or heard from again. Although these incidents don’t happen very often, the outcomes are horrific enough to warrant attention. The good news is that many child abductions can also be prevented. Every year there are kids who save themselves from a potential stranger abduction, and there are around a dozen or so attempts for every successful abduction, indicating that a potential abductor need only to find the weakest link. Don’t let that be your child! The free tools and resources below will ensure your kids know what to do if a stranger tries to lure them.
- Abduction Facts & Statistics
- Child Abduction Prevention
- Children Out On Their Own or Home Alone
- Children Snatched From Their Beds At Night: How To Protect From Home Invasion Abduction
- Stranger Danger for Kids
- Teaching Children What Do Do If They Are Lost
Free Child Abduction Prevention
Books for Kids:
Child Abduction for kids Coloring Pages:
Articles & Other Information on Child Abduction Prevention:
Will car window decals make your kids a target for child abduction?