Is your child a picky eater? Dp they act as though green beans are coated in cyanide?
Do they projectile vomit vegtables the momen something green touches their lips? Does getting them to try new foods resemble a CIA torture interigation? Are they under the mistaken presumption that Pizza Bites cover all 5 major food groups? If so, you definetly need this book.
Picky eating has become one of the most common parenting problems. Its also a condition that’s a lot more serious than many parents imagine it to be. The eating habits your child develops now are likely to stick with them far into the future and the domono effect of consequences that come with picky eating can affect a child for the rest of their life.
That’s where this book comes in. We’ll teach you how to expand a child’s palate and cut down on the mealtime fuss, whether your dealing with only a moderate picky eaters or one of those kids who goes into full-on meltdown mode any time an unfamiliar food touches their lips. You’ll learn . . .
- Why picky eating has become such a problem
- Ways of encouraging kids to try new foods
- How to get your kids to love fruits and vegetables
- What to do when a child protests or throws a fit
- How to overcome food phobias and strong aversions to food
- How to better explain the importance of nutrition to kids
- Techniques for tricking children into eating healthier
- +Much more.
Put an end to all the mealtime hassles, and start your child down the path of healthier habits today.
- Get Picky No More ($7.99 e-book; all proceeds from your purchase go to help kids in need)