*Please note that ONLY content in this area that is explicitly labeled with reprint permission is available for use; don’t go clicking around to other areas of our site and assume you can copy that material too.
Articles you can use for free:
- Free Children & Child Development Articles
- Free Divorce Articles
- Free Health & Medical Articles
- Free Child Safety Articles
- You must include the authorized byline provided with each article: either the hyperlinked byline for publishing in any digital media, or the print byline for traditional paper publications.
- Any links within the article must be kept as is, hyperlinked and in working condition.
- These articles may only be used for family friendly purposes by family friendly groups, organizations, or individuals. They MAY NOT be utilized by sites or individuals promoting racism, prejudice, violence, illegal activites, or other agendas a general audience might find offensive.
- These articles MAY NOT be used in any type of spam communication or unsolicited email. They can be used, however, in legitimate ezines, email groups, or subscriber-opted mailing lists.
- We retain the copyright over this material, and reserve the right to revoke authorization for its use if at any time we deem it to be in the best interests of this organization.
- Articles must be used as-is without modification. If you’d like to make any changes, please submit a sample of the proposed changes for approval.
- if you plan on publishing an article in a traditional print publication, such as a book, newspaper, or magazine, we would very much appreciate an email telling us where it will appear.
Thank you in advance for abiding by these basic rules, and for helping us disseminate information to the families that could use it!